About HEALING HANDS WILDLIFE CARE (GREAT SOUTHERN wa) iNC
Ensuring native Wildlife thrive in a rapidly changing world.
For future generations to experience Australian native wildlife in there natural habitat.
Achieving optimal outcomes for wildlife, by rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing back into their natural habitat.
We will do this by:
- Connecting members to wildlife and conservation
- Through education, building awareness and leading by example we will build a community in which all wildlife is treated with with respect and kindness
- To have a clear code of conduct that is both legal and supportive, where direction can be given to ensure best practice of Healing Hands Wildlife Care
- To have a strong foundation in the well-being of wildlife ensuring we achieve our Mission Statement
- To ensure that all our members feel that Healing Hands Wildlife Care provides a personally and physically safe environment for all
- To maintain up to date and relevant policies and procedures that clearly demonstrate our professional standing with documented responsibilities to achieve our aims and objectives